- Establishment of National Institute of Business Studies according to the Govt. Act
- Approval from Council of Distance Learning.
- Registered under Govt. of NCT, Delhi.
- National Institute of Business Studies crossed the land mark of 1,000 students.
- Governing Council of NIBS decided to upgrade Engineering Institute.
- Establishment of National Institute of Engineering & Technology
- On the lines of the prestigious NIBS, NIET crossed the land mark of 1300 student in First Academic Year.
- Started its own Placement cell named: Hire Me
- Social activities such as blood donation started by the institute.
- Ranked in its top ten listing for more than 6months by Google.
- Ranked One of The top B-schools by Business World, June 2002 issue.
- Crossed the land mark of 10,000 Indian Students.
- 100% Results for the year 2002.
- Become the only B- School in India offering more than 100 specializations for its flagship MBA Program.
- Featured on The cover page of Chronicle English, as �B-school in news’.
- Started implementing quality systems for ISO Certification.
- Ranked as Top B- School in Correspondence education by Business & Management, The Week, and Outlook etc.
- Reached the magical figure of 1000 overseas students & total 15,000 students.
- Became ISO 9001: 2000 Certified International B- School.
- Ranked as one of the Top B-schools by Business Baron’s Dec. 2004 issue.
- One of our students Mr. Sunil Mittal became COO of Lyle(Malaysia).
- Initiated 100% assistance on job placements for students undergoing correspondence courses all over India.
- Established corporate tie-ups with multinational & corporate co. all over India.
- Tie up with 8 International recruitment & HR Consultancy firms to promote our job cell for overseas placements for our Students.
- Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Awarded for Best Distance Learning Institution in Engineering
- Established tie-ups with various corporate to improve the managerial skills of their employees.
- Ranked in A+ category by an independent distance education survey by Chronicle Publications in the July 2007 edition of Business and Management Chronicle.
- Ranked 16th B- School in Correspondence education by The Week.
- A social activity such as help to old home age NGO�s started by the institute.
- Governing Council of NIBS decided to upgrade a institute of professional studies.
- Reached the magical figure of 25,000 students.
- Ranked 13th in Best Distance Education Survey, held by E-ROS Foundation.
- Establishment of National Institute of Professional Studies.
- Awarded by EGSI Organization for Quality education
- Started a new service �Career Path� for our students
- Awarded by EROS group for Transforming Education Standards.
- IEDRA Foundation Awarded for Best Distance Education Institution Award.
- Tie up with recruitment & HR Consultancy firms of UAE to promote our job cell for overseas placements for our Students.
- International Achievers Conference Awarded NIBS for Case Methodology.
- Awarded by Knowledge Brahmand for �Outstanding Contribution to Education�
- Awarded by Excellence 2012 Awards for Career Development Resources.
- Best Ranked 9th in Distance Education Survey. Award from E9-Foundation of Education.
- Concern 2012 Awards for Excellence in Education.
- Reached the magical figure of 30,000 students.
- Launching new centers in Rajasthan and Bihar before June, 2013.